In November our Hutspot Rotterdam Opening party took place! An evening full of good music, happy people and: amazing food!
All the food was prepared by the Creative Chef. The Creative Chef has a huge passion for cooking, design, art and people. If you’re a big fan of good food and art like we are at Hutspot, you’re gonna love his project called “edible exhibition”. With his meals he tries to “touch” people, together with other chefs. Because his food concept is all about c0-creation and working together as a team. (And we were definitely touched!)
In the pictures below you’ll find an impression of our opening party with the Creative Chef. Interested? Creative Chef sells his books at our Hutspot Rotterdam and Hutspot Utrecht store!
1. Lettuce with soft goat cheese, east indian cherries and red berries.
2. Young and old cheese, grapes, wasabi nuts and lots of love!
3. Yellow beets with goat cheese and honeycomb.
4. Tasting of young beetroot in ginger with blackberries and honey.
5. Tasting of young beetroot in ginger with blackberries and honey.
6. Edible paint, blackberries, blueberries, bacon, mini wafers and white chocolate.